For us, your needs and satisfaction are our top priority. For this reason, we would like to introduce you to our warranty policy, which underlines our commitment to quality, transparency and outstanding customer service.
Our products are manufactured with a lot of love, care and enthusiasm by our experienced and professional craftsmen on an area of approx. 10,000 m² in Turkey.
At KAVIAQ we attach great importance to the quality of our products. Our guarantee policy ensures that all items that leave our premises are carefully inspected and manufactured to strict quality standards. Should you still encounter unforeseen defects, we stand by our word and are happy to give you a two-year guarantee from the date of purchase.
We bear the direct costs of returning the goods if the return is made within Germany.
- We warrant to the original purchaser that our materials and workmanship will be free from manufacturing defects for two years from the date of purchase of a product.
- The guarantee is not limited to these; Abuse or neglect, normal wear and tear, change of heart, overfilled purses/products, items deformed due to misuse, accidents, extreme conditions, discoloration, acids, inks, oils, solvents, water, or malicious damage are not within scope. For example, if you put more cards in a wallet than recommended, the leather will naturally lose its shape and put undue pressure on the stitching and other materials. This is an example case and is not covered by the warranty.
- In any case, we reserve the right to inspect the product and make a fair decision as to whether the defect is covered by the warranty.
- We reserve the right to offer an exchange for the same item (or a “similar” item if unavailable) or a full refund.
You are entitled to the guarantee provided in addition to the statutory guarantee, which is in no way limited by the guarantee.
- If you believe there is a defect with your product, please send us an email (with pictures if necessary). We can then provide you with a DHL return label so that you can send the product back to us.
- We strongly recommend that you pack the product properly and ensure that your shipment does not appear to be in violation of cargo insurance coverage. Unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. In addition, we recommend that you keep a copy of your shipping document.
- After receiving the item, we can check the quality of the item and if the item is found to be faulty, we will either send you a new item or refund you (including shipping costs).
How can I make a claim?
In the extremely unlikely event that your products fail, please email us at email@example.com with some pictures and details. This will help us speed things up and help you in the best way possible.